Parent-Members Needed

  • Parent-Members Needed for the Committee on Special Education & Pre-school Education (CPSE)

    If you are the parent of a child with a disability residing in the Highland Central School District you can volunteer to be a valuable part of the CSE & CPSE process.  As a parent-member of these committees you provide additional insight and understanding as to the processes affecting the educational placement of students with disabilities.  You should be available on a volunteer basis, and knowledgeable of the placement procedure as it relates to the provision of a Free and Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) in the Least Restrictive Environment (LRE).  To volunteer please call Student Services at (845) 691-1023.