Highland Elementary School PTA - HELP US SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL
Welcome to the Highland Elementary PTA!
Use the new PTA Portal to join online.Annual Individual Membership is only $10 and additional family members are just $4.NEWS:What PTA does:
- provides funding for school field trips that engage children in learning by providing them with real experiences.
- sponsors arts in education programs such as author visits, poetry performances, and other enriching assemblies.
- coordinates events like math assemblies, book fairs, and other events.
- supports the Elementary School’s Positive Behavioral Intervention Supports (PBIS) initiative, a program that promotes a positive school climate by clearly defining expectations and rewarding appropriate behaviors.
- leads the Parents as Reading Partners (PARP) program, which is a statewide literacy effort that engages students, parents, teachers, and the community to reinforce the value of reading and strengthen the home/school partnership.
Some trips and events may not happen this year without your support.
Here is how you can help:
The purchase of one fundraising item per sale goes a long way in helping the PTA support valuable events at our school.
Volunteer your time! An hour a year helping at a PTA-sponsored event is invaluable.
Donations are always welcomed! Make checks payable to Highland Elementary PTA.
Send in your BoxTops logos to the PTA from participating products such as Kleenex®, Cheerios®, Hefty®, Juicy Juice®, Scott® and many more! Each BoxTops clipping is 10¢ for our school.
HES PTA meetings are held the first Monday of every month at 6:30PM. Please join us!Questions? Email us at HES-PTA@highland-k12.org