Highland Central School District
Our Mission Statement: In a safe and caring learning environment, we inspire students to make connections, think critically, and become productive global citizens who create legacies that make our community proud.
In the Highland Central School District, we have a faculty and staff who are dedicated and eager to serve our students, their families, and the community.
This resource packet contains a master list of resources for students and families in need. We sincerely hope that you will take advantage of the countless programs and initiatives offered in Highland and its surrounding communities.
In this packet, you will find numerous organizations that would love to assist you as needed in the following areas:
- Academic based services, programs, and resources
- Food pantries, soup kitchens, thrift shops, and clothing assistance
- Public transportation in Highland and Ulster County
- Resources for immigrants, and individuals and families with English as a Second Language
- Miscellaneous programs and initiatives provided by comprehensive community outreach programs
Please keep in mind that our school social workers are licensed mental health professionals who are trained and knowledgeable about system change.
Please click this link for more information.