All Annual Review and other CSE meetings scheduled from March 16th - March 30th will be cancelled in response to the district closure.  Families will be contacted upon re-opening of the district to reschedule those meetings.  Previously scheduled meetings from March 31st - June 1st will be held as planned.  Families will have the option to participate in future meetings remotely, if desired.  We thank you for your flexibility during this time.  

    Comments (-1)

Pupil Personnel Services

  • Pupil Personnel Services

    If you suspect your child has a disability, which adversely affects his/her educational performance, which may require special education supports and services and you are enrolling your child in a public or nonpublic school and seeking supports for your child while your child attends school, you may initiate a referral by writing to the Committee on Special Education (“CSE”) in this school district or where the nonpublic school is located.

    Contact person if you suspect your child has a disability and is attending Highland schools:

    Patrick Boyd, Director of Pupil Personnel Services
    Department of Pupil Personnel Services
    Highland Central School District
    320 Pancake Hollow Road
    Highland, NY 12528
    Voice: 845 - 691- 1023
    Fax: 845 - 691 - 1024